Funny "Stunner"

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Abby_B, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Abby_B

Abby_B Supporting Actor

In a bit of late afternoon humor, I bring you this clip, sent to me by a coworker.
    Totally not what I was expecting - at all - but still made me laugh (in that fun way you get about feeling awkward for people.)

Check this out -

I'm debating whether or not to send this to my other half - whether or not he'll think it's a hint is kind of questionable but i bet it'd make him laugh.

2. Yee-Ming

Yee-Ming Producer

Yee Ming Lim
    Yeah, considering how tall the woman is and how broad her shoulders are, and how they deliberately did not show her face initially, my first thought was that she was a trannie.

On the reveal, my next thought was "she's a Klingon"...

Then I was thinking of Qing Dynasty "fashions", but only men shaved their foreheads (and wore a single braid), don't think the women did.

Spoiler tags so it isn't spoiled for those who haven't seen it yet.

3. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

That is so unrealistic.. I mean, what woman says "hi, come here often?" to a guy?

[​IMG]

4. Abby_B

Abby_B Supporting Actor

Hahahaha! Never [​IMG]

Spoiler tagging, just in case anybody still wants to watch:I just laughed myself silly about that - it's that first guys expression that kills me , when he walks back to the bar and sends his other friend over - I totally have friends that would do that to each other. And it really kind of makes me wonder what men would do if that situtation really happened, like it does actually sometimes do to women? Honestly, I kind of want to use it as a PSA for some of my male friends. Very creative.