What's new

Funny story (1 Viewer)

AaronMg

Stunt Coordinator
Many of you have probably read this over at the av forum. Heres the Linky. Everyone should read it... it's pretty sad.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Duh! Gee, Tennessee! I had no flippin' idea that water in my computer would short it out! Duh! Is water conductive? I guess not or else people woudln't be doing it! Duh! I hope that it doesn't damage my cup holder that pops out the front of my PC when I press the button. Duh!
That guy is a f**kin' moron, and I say that unapologetically. Having worked with computers and electronics for 24 years and having been in the IT sector for the past 10 years I have zero sympathy for people do this kind of crap and then blame others because they didn't do the research. Plus the whole idea of doing it on his main system rather than try it on an old scrap system first just smacks of stupidity.
Okay, John. Breathe. In the nose ... out the mouth ... let the exhale take the badness out of your system ... that's it ... good ... :D

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Hmmmm...

It's sad and funny all at the same time. So many emotions, like watching a child doing tricks on his bike and falling to the ground with a skinned knee.

I hope he doesn't try using a hair dryer in the bathtub!

Danny R

Supporting Actor
What he should have done is drop his PC in a tank of radiator coolant. As we saw on Odyssey Five, that is the way to turn your fast PC into a super computer fit for any AI.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks