Funny story

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AaronMg, Dec 4, 2002.

1. AaronMg

AaronMg Stunt Coordinator

Many of you have probably read this over at the av forum. Heres the Linky. Everyone should read it... it's pretty sad.

2. John_Berger

John_Berger Cinematographer

Duh! Gee, Tennessee! I had no flippin' idea that water in my computer would short it out! Duh! Is water conductive? I guess not or else people woudln't be doing it! Duh! I hope that it doesn't damage my cup holder that pops out the front of my PC when I press the button. Duh!
    That guy is a f**kin' moron, and I say that unapologetically. Having worked with computers and electronics for 24 years and having been in the IT sector for the past 10 years I have zero sympathy for people do this kind of crap and then blame others because they didn't do the research. Plus the whole idea of doing it on his main system rather than try it on an old scrap system first just smacks of stupidity.
    Okay, John. Breathe. In the nose ... out the mouth ... let the exhale take the badness out of your system ... that's it ... good ... [​IMG]

3. Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick Cinematographer

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

4. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
    Hmmmm...

It's sad and funny all at the same time. So many emotions, like watching a child doing tricks on his bike and falling to the ground with a skinned knee.

I hope he doesn't try using a hair dryer in the bathtub!

5. Kevin P

Kevin P Screenwriter

For those who want to know if the story was true or not, he comes clean in this thread.

6. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

What he should have done is drop his PC in a tank of radiator coolant. As we saw on Odyssey Five, that is the way to turn your fast PC into a super computer fit for any AI.
    [​IMG]