What's new

Funny "Hidden Camera" Video! (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
ahhh u have to drag n drop the link to another webpage, no hotlinking.

That guy's pretty good! haha

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Hmpf. So, it looks like the Air Force Academy is just college in uniform. They have computers, video cameras...etc.

I remember in Marine Corp boot camp we were allowed the watch T.V. on Sunday mornings. It was a T.V. on a high-school-like AV cart with no antenna hooked up to it.

"It's the Weather Channel. Look, it's snowing......" the drill instructors would tell us.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Shawn,

You really can't compare Boot Camp to an Academy, which yes, is a college (these guys are getting degrees which would be pretty damned hard to do these days without computers). I went to Marine Corps Boot Camp too, so I know what you mean (and the Navy guys across the way only went for 6 weeks and got weekends off), but when I went to Officer's Candidate School, it wasn't like Boot Camp (physically tougher, but with more freedom). Anyway, you're comparing apples and oranges, and I'm sure all of the military academies are pretty similar, and a lot different than the boot camps. But then again, they're also a hell of a lot different that the typical university.

Armando Zamora

Second Unit
Real Name
aromaz odnamra
Guilty...I can't even cast the first stone!!! :b

Hey, when the rhythm gets ya, it's hard to stay still. :laugh:

Bet that guy is killer at wedding receptions.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
That guy is pretty good. I'm cursed in that the rhythm totally grabs me, but I have the dancing ability of a one-legged toad.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
It seemed staged to me at first... but the guy looked genuinely surprised when his roommate told him about the camera.

Hey.. that's the same way I learned to dance? :D

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to this video; I guess it "totally grabs me" too. Two people get :emoji_thumbsup: in this thread for really making me laugh...

Antonio_B

Stunt Coordinator
it's wonderful how sometimes people express themselves when they know that no one is watching them

great dancer!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks