What's new

funniest idea for a movie... EVER (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
okay i think i might be the only one that finds this that funny.. but its like 2 o'clock in the morning and i just read this..
It appears that The Rock will be not be returning to WWE programming any time soon. His next film project, Helldorado, begins shooting on September 3rd. The Rock and Sean William Scott star and filming lasts for about 15 weeks.
The film is about a bounty hunter who travels into the jungle to settle an old debt. However, when he realises the man he is following isn't the man he wants, they join each other to find hidden treasures.
Peter Berg is currently set to direct the film after his first attempt in 1988's "Very Bad Things". The screenplay was written by RJ Stewart (Xena Warrior Princess, Major League 2) and rewritten by James Vanderbilt (Basic).
i tripped soooooo hard laughing.. thought i'd share.
:D

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Yeah I read about this somewhere, but that synopsis is a heck of alot funnier than the one I read. There's nothing on it at imdb.com but humorously enough, Seann William Scott is set to star in "Seriously Dude, Where's My Car?" Didn't see the first one...they never found the damned thing?

Chris

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
This sounds like a Cannon Films Chuck Norris movie project. Personally, I think think they should remake "Weekend At Bernies" together. ;)

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Sounds pretty good. Still, I think my still untitled original treatment will be better. It's about a Rabbi police detective partnered with a talking police dog. They go undercover to battle a Swedish gang illegally smuggling meatballs into the country. Should be killer.

Adam

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Jerry Stiller and Benji star in: Quick, Fyvush, Grab His Balls!
A film by Jerry Bruckheimer, and Jackie Mason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks