What's new

Directors fun casting game of the day (1 Viewer)

chris winters

Second Unit
A new game. Ill suggest a famous person, and we come up with casting choices of who could play them best in their biopic.

todays person:

Bill Clinton

chris winters

Second Unit
true to a point, although, i believe he was actually playing a bill clinton like politician named jack stanton. Point taken, howver. He was a decent choice. maybe not southern enough.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Travolta was good in that role, but another suggestion would be a great actor who can play just about any Southerner with as much credibility as anyone out there: Billy Bob Thornton.

chris winters

Second Unit
Billy Bob actually played a George W Bush like politician in Love Actually. I agree he could pull off Slick Willy. Maybe have to add some girth and stature, but he could do it nicely.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Billy Bob's character in Love Actually seemed to be a mix of both Bush and Clinton (the womanizing aspects).

I think Travolta would be a good pick to play Bill so props for getting him in that role. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
If you must play a "game," please do so in Polls. Do not start such a thread in the Movies section.

chris winters

Second Unit
people post threads dealing with hypothetical subjects all the time in the movie section. What is the best book not made into a movie, worst sequel choices etc... i dont see a difference between this thread and other such discussions.

chris winters

Second Unit
todays choice :

david letterman -yes i know they already had a cable movie about him, but think more star power!

conan obrien-

jay leno-

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
David Letterman-Donny Most (Happy Days)

Conan O'Brien-Macaulay Culkin

Jay Leno-Steve Martin (with heavy makeup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks