What's new

Full Treasure Planet trailer. (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Censor what? If you are referring to comments made in Europe that the pic had too much violence for children and would have to be re-rated unless changes were made then I'm sure some editing will be done for that market. Violence, on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable in children's films in the U.S.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: I think the number of posts so far indicates the lack of interest in this title.
Peter, what I was referring to was another thread where we discussed Disney editing out certain scary parts because of young children. The discussion centered on a test screening and Disney's concerns some scenes might be too intense for children.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Terrell,
Right, the test screening was in Europe where film ratings are more specific towards age brackets. Children's films must not have excessive violence or other objectional themes to get a rating as kid friendly there. I'm looking forward to the film but am not worried about whether Disney removes some "intense" parts. I'll wait for a judgement when I see it. :)

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
Looks like Disney has another Atlantis on their hands...
...which I don't mind, since I thought Atlantis kicked all kinds of ass, but nobody else thought so. :frowning:

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed Atlantis as well. Too bad it didn't receive a much wider audience. I like the fact that at least Disney is trying new things, rather than pumping out musical after musical.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks