What's new

Full-screen "A.I." DVD in widescreen case! (1 Viewer)

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up a widesceen copy of the A.I. DVD last year, but just left it sealed until this past week when I finally got around to watching it. And to my shock, when I opened the case, there sat a full-screen copy of the movie!

Now, I got it so long ago, I can't even remember who I bought it from, so contacting the original vendor is out of the question. So I was thinking of contacting DreamWorks directly to exchange the disk. DOES ANYONE HAVE DREAMWORKS' EMAIL ADDRESS? Thanks!

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Gary,

All I could dig up was this:

DreamWorks SKG (distributed by Universal)
1000 Flower Street
Glendale, CA 91201
(818) 777-4600

Web site: http://www.dreamworks.com
E-mail: ---

I'm sure if you give em a call and explain what happened, they would exchage the disc. But, who knows. Good luck.

Joe

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Well, no offense or anything, but that is why I open all my DVDs right away! :)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
that is why I open all my DVDs right away!
Yes, it's a hard lesson to learn, but I've always done that ever since I had a cracked DVD. I had a friend who never opened his DVD's when he got them, but after I told him "How do you know if they're ok?" he quickly went home and opened all of his DVD's to check them.

Although, I don't even know if I'd notice a Fullscreen DVD in a Widescreen case right away. Damn it! Now I gotta start checking for THAT too!???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks