What's new

"Full House" question (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Did anyone ever see the Full House final episode? Was thre even one at all? 'cause i thought for sure i'd seen them all.

Anyone know what happened?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I think it was the one where Michelle Falls off a horse and gets amnesia. 2 Parter I believe. It was pretty lame.

I always wanted to know why they changed Uncle Jessie's last name after the first season or few episodes.

kEVIN_hSU

Grip
Interesting tibdit: I went to middle and high school (in Los Alamitos, CA) with Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie on the show. She was known around campus to be both a bitch and a hussy, disliked by many.

James T

Screenwriter
For some reason, I thought the final episode was when they had some guy who wanted to buy the house and Danny was tempted to sell it.

I'm surprised it lasted 8 seasons. It was the corniest show on tv, but I don't know why I still watched it.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale

If I recall correctly, Jessie had changed his name to more of a rock star name. Then there was an episode where his family was involved and he gained a real sense of family pride and then changed his name back to the greek Kosopoulis(sp?)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My kids love this show. But, Kimmy Gibler annoys the crap out of me and the actress too.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
You may be thinking of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. On that show's final episode, IIRC, the father considered selling their house to Donald Trump, I believe it was.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Speaking of Jessie's last name, wasn't there an episode where it's revealed that Jessie's real first name is Hermes?
Yes, but there was also an episode in one of the last seasons of Full House where some rich guy comes to the house saying he used to live there and offered a lot of money to buy it from them, but they ended up not selling it because Michelle didn't want to move.

StephenA

Screenwriter
At one point I thought the Olsen twins looked like Wishnik Troll dolls. Glad they grew out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks