What's new

Full House and more Mad About You? (1 Viewer)

Meghan

Auditioning
Do any of you know anything about Full House possibly being released on DVD? I would love to have it. I'm sure it would be a great seller. I'm trying to think, maybe music rights or something, but I don't think there is that much music...

Also, any word on if more MAY will EVER be released? I know that CTS is bad, but I wish that they would just finish things out...

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'd like to see "Full House" released as well. That show, along with "Family Matters" fulfilled many a Friday night during my teenage years. lol.

As for music rights, I don't recall FH having a lot of copywrited music, aside from the odd Elvis Presley tune. I'd be very interested to see how much of the buying public would actually buy season sets of this show.

Where "Mad About You" is concerned, I never really liked the show, nor have I bought the previous 2 sets. But I know where you're coming from. I, as well as many others have been waiting over a year and a half for the third season of "The Jeffersons" (another CTS title). They're so unpredictable, in other words, they have no iron-clad release schedule, that it's difficult to say when (or if) future seasons will be released.....on ANY of their properties.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
No news on Full House, although I have a feeling that a number of those "Old school TGIF shows" would sell pretty well on DVD.

As for Mad About You, I really don't think it is going to happen. Whether its due to poor sales or whatever, but fact is Columbia didn't do themselves any favors by shoving so many episodes on those discs. It bothers me that they have a 3 disc set of TV shows split up 10, 10, 5.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I have heard that "Full House" surprisingly is Nick at Nite's number one rated show in syndication. I would think that would warrant an eventual DVD release.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I'm still wondering about Mad About You. I own the first & second season & I really want Columbia Tristar to release the other seasons on DVD.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Boy Meets World, IMHO the best of the TGIF shows by far has started, but I would also buy Family Matters.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think Perfect Strangers was a TGIF show--not sure--but that's the one I want. Warners said no plans.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
My girls watch Full House on the family channel, so if this one came out I would probably purchase it for them. Good cheesy family values show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks