What's new

FT: Rare, Deleted Tenacious D Album (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I have the original, recalled Tenacious D CD with the baby pictures on the back cover (recalled post Sept-11th, and the babies chained to satan were removed). I happened to find one copy that was misplaced at a Tower Records in LA after all the other copies had been returned to the distributor.

While this isn't as crazy big-money OOP as Salo or anything- I don't like the album and was thinking about selling it to a used CD shop- and figured I'd offer it for trade first. I'm just looking to get any decent DVD out of the deal and hopefully hook up a TD fan (someone who would actually care about the artwork difference) with the original, un-altered release of this CD.

The disc is perfect- I played it once and it's been on my shelf ever since.

Wants:
Crumb, One Day In September, Donnie Darko, Monty Python Holy Grail: SE, 12 Monkeys CE, Cradle Will Rock, Memento: 2 disc LE, Reservoir Dogs: SE (Mr. White), Cleopatra: 5 star, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, True Romance: Unrated, Strange Brew, Gummo, Dark Days, Wayne's World, Hell Comes To Frogtown, Super Speedway: Mach II, Blue Velvet: SE, Happiness, Visions of Light, Toys, Starwoids, Startup.com
Heathers, Sound and Vision Tune Up Disc, Killer Klowns From Outer, Will consider anything

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks