FT: Pioneer DVR-A03 DVD-R-RW drive for DTC-100.

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Plus a little cash depending on what all you are offering. I just need to be able to see DTV's HDTV offerings. Do I have to have an oval dish just to get their HDTV chanells?
The Pioneer A03 drive retails for 999.00. DVD-R's can be played in most DVD players. It comes with software. Making
DVD's is just a little beyond my technical abilities right now. I am going to wait for a set top version.
Feel free to post any
offers in this thread.
Kevin C.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
You'll need to post a price. Otherwise they (the admins) will lock this thread.
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Joseph S

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
DVD's is just a little beyond my technical abilities right now. I am going to wait for a set top version.
Not if you've got a Mac. I used iDVD to check the DVD-RAM on the RP91 and made a DVD with the Monsters Inc. trailer in 6 minutes.
Still haven't gotten DVD-RAMs with mp3s to work in the RP91.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Yeah, my bad. I thought it was a FS thread... ack, I need to get more sleep.

------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Okay guys the deal just got sweeter. I will trade straight across for a DTC-100 receiver. The lowest you can buy this drive for right now on the net is 610.00 and they are not even in stock right now. Or I will take 450.00 for the drive.
Kevin C.

Erick Sanchez

Auditioning
I am interested , but I don't have a DTC for trade. Are you a collecter, is their anything else you would trade for .What shape is the Pioneer in .
email me
erick

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heryantothamrin