What's new

FT: DTS Demo #3 for DTS Demo #5 or #6 (1 Viewer)

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
Sorry, Bruce. I can't think of any other titles. However, I did post a FT for my copies of the "The Killer" (Criterior) and "Hard Boiled" (Criterion) with a custom-mae brass - engraved CC case for both of the Discs.
I was trading both of those for the THX Ultimate DEMONSTRATION Disc and would probably throw in the DTS Demonstration disc as well since it's an extra copy.

Best Regards,
Elbert

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
James - sorry but other than the ultimate THX Demonstration disc, there isn't much that I need at the moment. If I think of something, I'll let you know!
Jeff - I would trade an unopened copy of the THX EX Demonstration disc for the DTS Demo #6 that you have.(typical THX trailers; TEX, broadway, etc.)
Jungle sounds, Austin Powers trailer, Astronaut's Wife)
Let me know if you are interested.
Also have new unopended: Panic Room (Superbit) and Count of Monte Cristo
Best Regards,
Elbert
[email protected]

James M

Stunt Coordinator
hey jeff, if you dont see anything of his you like, maybe we could do a 3 way deal? I could buy (or trade if you would sell) dts 6 off you, then you'd send it to elbert and he'd send dts 3 to me? lmk guys

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
If the Count of Monte Cristo is the new Disney one and is factory sealed I will trade for that. My DTS has some light scratchs on it so I wouldnt call it mint but it plays perfect.

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
Jeff - you got a deal. I have the new Count of Monte Cristo (Factory sealed) - the ones staring James Caveizel. My email address: [email protected]. I just sent you a PM.
Thanks!
Elbert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks