FT: Diana Krall - Love Scenes (DTS Audio CD)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jereme D, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Jereme D

Jereme D Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking to trade my Love Scenes disc for another DTS audio CD. I'm looking for something that is rock or alternative. I'm not sure of what all is out there, but something like Metallica, or Faith No More would be great. Make me an offer.
    I've listened to the disc about 5 times. It has one small surface scratch that does not affect playback. The liner notes are in excellent condition.
    jeremed@charter.net
    EDIT: I have a 51 positive feedback profile at ebay. username: jeremed. No negatives or neutrals.

2. Marc_E

Marc_E Supporting Actor

3. Jereme D

Jereme D Stunt Coordinator

Hmmmmmm. The selection isn't that great. I wouldn't mind trying out one of those Mystic Moods or classical music, discs if someone wants to trade one of those.

I lile Metallica a lot too. I've been listening to them since And Justice for All. I like their old music as well as their new stuff. I would really like to hear that DVD-A disc that they have, but I am not ready to buy one of those players just for it. I'll wait until there are more options before I buy one.

4. Marc_E

Marc_E Supporting Actor

The Metallica DVD-A works with all DVD players and is 5.1

I think it has mutliple 'soundtracks' one for DVD-A players, one for regular DVD players.

Marc_E