What's new

FT: Brand New/Factory Sealed Xbox 360 Premium (1 Viewer)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
# PENDING SALE #

Have acquired a spare Xbox 360 Premium system. I would like to trade (not interested in selling at this time) for something HT-wise.

Perhaps a solid, slightly older model A/V receiver (Sony ES, Denon, Pioneer Elite) for the bedroom? I am willing to add some cash if I feel it is appropriate (have some games I could possibly through in instead if need be).

Open to ideas.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Any other interests? I have an extra monster amp but not quite an even trade there. How bout dvds, new windows for your house(weird one huh!) or doyou have any other speaker needs? I also have a 17 lcd HD monitor like 3 years old back in the day was like $1000 or so

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Possibly, but nothing that comes to mind at the moment.

I am purging my DVD collection, down from 2000 to under 800, so I am not really in the market for those - just HD-DVDs for now.

As for separates, anything that I would be interested in would cost well above the 360. Like an order of magnitude difference in price.

I am less picky with a bedroom A/V receiver and was thinking I could get a decent, older Sony ES, Denon or Pioneer Elite in trade for it.

Thanks for the interest!

ScottC

Supporting Actor
I am willing to sell this for $330 plus actual shipping (or you can pick it up if you are in the Chicago area).

This is a firm offer.

I'll even throw in a few OXM demo discs to get you started.

Bipin_P

Stunt Coordinator
Any interest in trading for a brand new Onix R-DES subwoofer equalization system? This is the latest version and is brand new.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Will also consider trades for:

PS Audio power conditioning products
Nordost speaker wire (10' runs and longer) and power cords
Audioquest speaker wire (10' runs and longer)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Anyone else?

Would love to a Pioneer Elite or Denon receiver that allows me to digitally connect DVD-Audio/SACD to either my Pioneer Elite DV-47ai or Denon 2910.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Last chance to trade, as I likely have a buyer in place.

Would prefer to apply it in trade towards a Pioneer Elite or Denon receiver with I.link/Denon Link though......

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the interest but I avoid Monster like the plague and have enough TV's already.

Anyone else?

Victor R

Agent
Would a mint Pioneer Elite DVL-90 combination Laserdisc/DVD player with included remote interest you? I'd be willing to trade even up even though this player, when new, listed for $1850.

Let me know,

Victor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks