What's new

FT: Badder Santa, Kill Bill Vol. 1, Snow White, Citizen Kane, Ed Wood, + more! (1 Viewer)

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
All are in like new condition with all inserts and everything else, and are WS (when possible). Everything here is also R1. If you are interested in something, then just post a link to your lists and I'll check them out, or post a list here. I'll respond to everyone that is interested.

I am currenly looking for the Alien Quadrilogy, Unrated Underworld 2-disc, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 2, Garfield and Friends Season 1, and Batman the Animated Series Vol. 1. There are plenty of other DVDs that I would love to add to my collection however, so just let me look over your avaiable lists, and maybe your collections if you really want something that I have.

Also, if you have anything that I really, really want but do not see much listed here that pleases you, then please look over my collection and maybe we can work something out anyway. I really want that Alien Quadrilogy box!

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=brentlumkin

Thanks a lot guys!

Badder Santa

Citizen Kane - Two-Disc Special Edition

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - Special Edition

Ed Wood: Special Edition (Sealed)

The Jamie Kennedy Experiment: The Complete First Season

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Platinum Edition

Stuck On You

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks