What's new

FSX -12 Velodyne Sub (1 Viewer)

Richard Huck

Agent
Hello I have owned the FSX-12 Velodyne Subwoofer for about 7 years now and it has stoppped playing:angry: I have checked all connections and still nothing..as anybody heard of any problems with this unit.Up until last week it played fine,made some small rubbles and quit,any ideas or help? Thanks Rich PS my new e-mail is [email protected]

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Rich, I have an FSR-12 and had experienced the same problem once -- turned out the fuse has blown in the power supply block. There are no seals to break, you just unscrew it, pull it out and check the fuse. If the fuse is good, then I don't know.

Gary Sedlack

Agent
Richard,

E-mail Velodyne and present the problem to them. After you ck the fuse. I just ran into some issued with my HGS15, auto on quit,got a hum, and loud poping. They told me to pull the amp section and send it back. Very esey to do. Mine was out of warrenty they said average repair is about $185. UPS tracking says they got it today at 9:16 am, I am hoping for a quick turn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks