What's new

FS: Zenith HDV420 OTA HDTV Receiver w/ Silver Sensor Indoor Antenna (Free Shipping) (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
FOR SALE: Zenith HDV420 OTA HDTV Receiver & Zenith Silver Sensor OTA HDTV Antenna

Both Items (Shipped!): $ 250.00

Payment via Money Order or Paypal only please!!!

I'm selling these items because I now have Comcast Digital Cable with HDTV access...both items are in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes whatsoever. I also have the original Zenith boxes for both items. Items will come packaged very well with all documentation, 1 set of component cables and the original Zenith remote.

This past weekend, I watched the New England vs. Indianapolis NFL game in High Definition through this receiver and it was probably one of the best experiences of my life :) Until James got stuffed at the 1 yard line on the final play :frowning:

Delivered and Insured via UPS Ground at my cost!

Features:

Allows Over the Air HDTV Reception

All Format ATSC Receiver
Utilizes Zenith's 4th-generation VSB technology for improved terrestrial/cable VSB-DTV reception and noise immunity

Various Display Options
Selectable output format allows configuration on different displays in both 4:3 and 16:9 formats

Display Format Control
Allows selection of output display formats

Tri-lingual Menu & User Friendly GUI

Enhanced Scaler
Provides superior picture for different formats

5.1 Channel Dolby Digital™ Sound
Provides Dolby Digital audio to create 5.1 channel sound for home theater

Front LED Display
For channel/status indication

All-format ATSC receiver. Enhanced Up-Converter with Native Pass-thru Modes. 1 ATSC Tuner Receives 18 Formats and Can Up-Convert/Down-Convert to 1080i, 720p, 480i/p. 1-Set Switchable Hi-Res Component and RGB output of 1080i, 720p, 480p

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a GOLD TRADER here on the HTF (+38) and my ebay id: mdbunting is +23 w/ all positive feedback!!!

Please contact me at: [email protected]

Hank_P

Second Unit
I am interested in this and have sent you an email. Please let me know if it's still available.

Hank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks