What's new

FS: Zenith HDV-420 HDTV OTA Receiver and Zenith Silver Sensor HDTV OTA Antenna (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
All-format ATSC receiver. Enhanced Up-Converter with Native Pass-thru Modes. 1 ATSC Tuner Receives 18 Formats and Can Up-Convert/Down-Convert to 1080i, 720p, 480i/p. 1-Set Switchable Hi-Res Component and RGB output of 1080i, 720p, 480p. Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. I bought this unit open box from Circuit City a few months ago and have used it sparingly. It works perfectly and will come w/ the original manual and remote. The remote has some marks on it, but it works perfectly.

I also have a Zenith Silver Sensor OTA HDTV Antenna w/ original box and manuals for sale as well. I would like to sell both items together, but I will separate if I have to.

Sold as a package, the price for both the receiver and antenna is $225 + shipping.

If sold separately, the Zenith receiver is $200 + shipping, and the receiver is $25 + shipping.

Thanks for your time, and email ([email protected]) or PM me w/ any questions or concerns.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
New Prices:

$215 shipped for both

(or if separated,)...

$200 shipped for the receiver
$20 shipped for the antenna

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Sorry, found my answer. I need a receiver that will tune ATSC and NTSC both as I'm running a projector with no TV tuner.

Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks