FS: YAMAHA RX-V1 mint

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rick Samundsen, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Rick Samundsen

Rick Samundsen Stunt Coordinator

My rx-v1 is about 8 mo's old. It hasn't had alot of use. Since my hometheater room has been put on hold for awhile I've been thinking about selling. Hopefully someone will put it to good use. It's been used for 2 channel stereo w/o internal amp. Been using a separate amp. When I watch an occasional dvd the center channel amp has been used. I have original box,remote,and manual. The rx-v1 is black. Go to YAMAHA'S website for all information on this flagship reciever. Asking $1350 plus shipping. I am going to sweeten the deal by a large margin. I am going to include an almost new RAV-2000 REMOTE CONTROL that comes programmed for use with the RX-V1. It lists for more than $500 alone. [​IMG]

2. Rick Samundsen

There's got to be someone who wants an almost new RX-V1 with an almost new RAV-2000 remote for $1450.[​IMG]

3. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

The RX-V1 is a great unit and worth every penny you are asking. I have one of these exceptional units also and recently listed it for sale here, with the RAV2000, and also got no responses.

The mentality here seems to be that these units are outdated for a few reasons including not having DPL II.
    It seems that most who are looking at spending this kind of bucks for a high end unit will go ahead and buy a new unit of some type.

Good luck with selling your V1. I decided to keep mine and resist the upgrade bug.

4. Rick Samundsen

Thanks for your reply Donny. I agree with you 100%.

5. Rick Samundsen

One more time. From the top. Oh where oh where are the Yamaha lovers, oh where oh where can they be?

RX-V1 $1375 W/O RAV-2000 REMOTE plus s.h.
    RX-V1 $1450 W RAV-2000 REMOTE plus s.h.

6. Larry M. Rich

Larry M. Rich Auditioning

7. MarcEM

MarcEM Extra

8. Rick Samundsen

Yamaha RX-V1 $1350 W/RAV-2000 remote.