What's new

FS: Yamaha HTR-5760 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
This receiver is no longer available for sale. It's gone ...

FS: Yamaha HTR-5760 receiver. 5 months old. Very, very well cared for - no scratches and the remote is in very good condition. User manual is in pristine condition because I put it away when I purchased the receiver. I've used the .PDF version of the manual instead. Original box, microphone for YPAO, etc. is all included.

I can ship this receiver out via FedEx Ground, which should be the most economical version of shipping. I will double-box the shipment with a good supply of packing peanuts in the outer box.

Price: $299 and free FedEx Ground shipping to any of the lower 48 states.

Warranty: I purchased a 3-year MACK warranty which I'll include the certificate for - which, in essence, is longer than the original Yamaha warranty if one were to purchase this receiver from an authorized source.

Pictures avaliable upon request.

I did a mini-review of this receiver when I purchased it and the review can be found here: HTR-5760 Mini Review

Please feel free to PM me or E-mail me with any questions. I'm local to the Washington, DC area. My reason for selling is that I had an opportunity for a mid-level Pioneer Elite receiver which I've purchased, so this has got to go ... or, so the wife tells me. :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Jay,

Not sure how customs, shipping, etc. will work with such a large item being shipped across the border.

Bump for the Sunday afternoon crowd. :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
A quick bump to reflect a price revision. I can respond to any PMs or E-mail messages later this evening when I get home.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
PM me if you want to know how Customs works. I should really write up an FAQ though on this whole issue...I'll post something later today as this is something I usually comment on here, and on other forums.

BTW, great receiver. The new flexibility in the 57xx series is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks