FS: Yamaha HTR-5280

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by RichardJ, Apr 27, 2004.

1. RichardJ

RichardJ Stunt Coordinator

Hi - Just upgraded my reciever to a pre/pro, so I am selling my beloved HTR-520. Includes remote with batteries, original manual, original box. It's in great condition, without any blemishes or damage except an almost invisible scratch on the volume knob (not visible from more than a couple feet away). It has been kept out of the sun, never pushed to extreme volumes or thermals, and functions perfectly. It retailed for about a grand a few years ago. I'm looking for $350-400ish or best offer. The price will also have to include shipping and insurance.

Here is a link to the specs...

...But the highlights are 100wpc into 5 channels, DTS and DD, 39 DSP soundfields including 5 Channel Stereo and EX movie modes, component video switching, great remote, etc.

[​IMG]

Please e-mail or PM me with questions or offers!
    Richard

2. RichardJ

Price lowered to $300 after looking around at the prices of other similar units... c'mon, you know you want it! [​IMG]

3. RichardJ

still available...

4. RichardJ

Final price drop to $275 plus actual UPS shipping... then it goes to ebay or a local buyer...

OR, I'll include my matching Yamaha CDC-665 5 disc CD changer for a total price of $325 plus shipping...

5. RichardJ

SOLD