FS: Yamaha DSP-A1 Gold Finish/Rosewood side panels

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Brian OK, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

..... SOLD @ Audiogon ........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For Sale-- a 9/10 scale, near mint, DSP-A1 Integrated Amp.

DD,dts,and Pro Logic. 5x true 110W per channel, and two additional front channel amps, rated 35W per. Not to mention the numerous DSP Soundfields.

This was Yamaha's Flagship receiver for 3 years (98-2000).

Many accolades, and it has lived up to them all.

I have moved on to an EAD pre/pro ... and just picked this unit up today from Tweeter after a warranty cleaning and complete system check-up and spec scope. They said they re-soldered the sub-out RCA, as it was loose (damn Cardas death-grip RCA's ;*). All else was clean. I will include their no-charge warranty invoice stating what they did.

As stated, no marks, nicks, nor blemishes on this amp. I have used it as a pre/pro for the past 18 months. Used 50/50 music and HT, and the amp section was certainly not residing in a hard rock house. Non-smoking environment too. It is in excellent shape, inside and out.

see Home Theater original review.... http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/HT6-98-2.PDF

Asking $625., plus shipping. Looking for a quick sale. Check, Money Order, or Paypal accepted (add 3%). I am willing to split ship if within reasonable distance, as this unit has a raw weight of 55lbs. USA only.

Manual, original box, original remote (also in excellent condition) included. Am willing to double box if needed.

Thanks for looking,

BOK

PS-- This add will be on Audiogon soon.

2. Ron John

Ron John Auditioning

Hi, Would you take $500. for it

3. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

Ron,

sent you an email

BOK