FS - Yamaha DSP-A1 Flagship Audio/Video Amplifier

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lee Bombard, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Lee Bombard

Lee Bombard Stunt Coordinator

Lee
    I am selling my Flagship home theater Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic processor/amplifier The DSP-A1 is a 7-channel processor/amplifier providing the finest performance available for music and video sound. The processor provides 42 possible programs including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic, Yamaha's proprietary Tri-Field Processing, Cinema DSP, and Hi-Fi Digital Sound Field Processing. The 7 channels are: Left/Right Main, Center, Left/Right Rear Effects, and Left/Right Front Effects. The addition of front effects speakers adds depth to the image.

39 DSP/cinema DSP programs - including 70mm movie theater cinema DSP Yamaha's exclusive Digital Sound Field Processing for music recreates the acoustic personalities of actual concert halls and other venues, such as the Roxy Theater in Los Angeles, New York's Village Gate, and various concert halls and churches in Europe. 35mm and 70mm Cinema DSP multiplies the effects of Dolby Pro Logic and Yamaha DSP to provide the best possible Pro Logic movie theater recreation in your home. Processing is done by Yamaha's YSS-214 IC chip.

I am the original owner of this unit and it's remote and they're in great condition. The only possible issue I can find is that several of the display's letter read-outs no longer illuminate. It's had TLC since day one.

Price is $800.00 plus shipping (this will vary depending on your location.) I have all original box, packing, manual/papers and of course the remote. The remote has very little actual use on it as I have a universal remote I used instead.

Feel free to e-mail any questions you might have to:
    [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

2. Lee Bombard

Lee
    bump...

3. WillB

WillB Agent

If I didn't just buy that AVR-325 doh! [​IMG]

4. Lee Bombard

Lee
    Last shot before e-bay.

Any interest? Any reasonable offers?

Regards,
    Lee

5. jeff peterson

jeff peterson Supporting Actor

Lee, I may be interested, but one of the things I look at to check out a seller is his "member since" date. You don't have one, unlike everyone else in this forum.

I clicked on your profile and it states you've been a member since December 31, 1969 (well before this forum existed). What's up?

6. Lee Bombard

Lee
    Hi Jeff,

YGM