FS: XBOX NCAA 06 Football

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Colin+M, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Colin+M

Colin+M Stunt Coordinator

Perfect, and i mean perfect condition. I've had this game one day so don't fear the condition of it. This game is amazing, a definite step up from last year in features and gameplay.
    $35 shipped via Priority Mail.

Paypal accepted

Thanks guys,
    Colin

2. DanHal

DanHal Stunt Coordinator

May be interested, but may I ask the reason for selling? I mean, did you find something undesireable about the gameplay, or graphics, etc?

PM or reply to the post.

Thanks!

3. Colin+M

No the game is excellent, but my roommate bought it as well so we don't need two(we both had the same idea yesterday, sad huh?) This game has only been out of the case once, so i guarantee that nothing is wrong with it. I bought it at Best Buy on Monday night(still have the receipt).

The graphics are a step up from last year, but the gameplay and game modes is where the biggest change is, you can play "race for the heisman" where you start out as a high schooler trying to get a scholarship by running drills and it essentially focuses on your guy throughout his career. You have a "dorm room" which is your main menu area and you receive fan mail, etc. The control in the game is superb also, with new "jukes" and passing options. Its "smoother" and "lifelike" if that makes any sense. I bought the game because i was tired of trying to catch it in at Blockbuster. This game is BRAND NEW, not a scratch, smudge, anything. Let me know if your interested, i can send it out as soon as i get the payment.

Any other questions, let me know.

Sorry for the long post,
    Colin

4. JohnG

JohnG Stunt Coordinator

looking for any trades?

5. Colin+M

sorry, game has sold.

Thanks for the interest,

Colin