What's new

FS: XBOX Monster Cable GameLink™ 400 X Component Video Cables (1 Viewer)

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
SOLD

XBOX Monster Cable GameLink™ 400 X Component Video with Analog Audio.

Is 100% compatible with Lightwave 100 digitaloptical cable for full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.

Brand new and un-opened full retail package! I came across an additional set of cables in my dealings this week and would like to off them for a total shipped in the United States price of $30. If you can find a better price on them with no sales tax and free shipping anywhere still sealed let me know!

Retail for $59.95

Accepting paypal at [email protected] E-MAIL me if interested.

Ultimate Performance Component Video/Analog Audio Hookup of XBOX™ to TV or AV Receiver with Ultimate Performance Component Video Connections

The Most Future-Generation Video Game Console Requires Advanced Cable Technology
With its 250MHz GPU drawing 125 million polygons/second, a 733MHz Intel Processor and an audio processor that will support 256 stereo voices, 3D audio, and Dolby AC3 encoding, XBOX™ unleashes the most powerful gaming experiences ever in a mind-blowing fusion of fantasy and reality.

GameLink™ 400 X Delivers the Most Realistic 3D Game Graphics and DVD Picture Possible
To maximize video strength and maintain precise 75-ohm impedance, nitrogen gas is injected into the dielectric insulator, creating uniform, microscopic cells. This allows the conductor to rest in the exact center of the cable, even when the cable is bent. As a result, you'll see DVD movie picture quality and game graphics that are incredibly detailed, crisper and sharper.

Monster's Advanced Audio Technology Outperforms Ordinary Component Video and Audio Cables
GameLink has patented cable technologies that allow you to maximize the full sonic performance of your XBOX. DoubleHelix™ construction and Bandwidth Balanced™ multiple gauge wire networks combine to reject interference and deliver accurate reproduction of dialogue, sound effects, and music. GameLink is also equipped with a digital audio output jack, it's easy to upgrade to Dolby Digital Surround Sound. LighWave™ 100X(sold separately), Monster's highest performance fiber optic audio hookup, completes the upgrade to a pure digital audio connection.

Maximize Your Gaming and Movie Investment
You've already invested in the most killer video game system around. Why not play with the best picture and sound possible? With Monster GameLink, you'll get all the power and performance your XBOX was designed to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks