FS - (Xbox game, FABLE) DVDs - The Station Agent, Touching the Void, Spartan, + more!

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Brent Lumkin, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Brent Lumkin

Brent Lumkin Stunt Coordinator

First off, I have the brand new Xbox game Fable for sale. I did open it, but it's only been played for a minute. If you buy this from me you will also get the limited edition DVD, which comes in it's very own case also just as the game. Instructions, etc... are all included for the game, perfect condition.

I'm asking $40/shipped for it.

Now for my DVDs.

I have a few here for trade, it's not a lot, but I figured someone might be interested. They are all in like new condition in their original caes, inserts, and all that jazz.

I don't have too many specific wants right now, so if you have a trade list just let me know and I'll take a look at it. I am looking for DVDs from any region also, especially Korean films. If you have the Father Ted set or the Lee Chang Dong collection, then contat me ASAP. I'll let you look over my collection and maybe we can set something up.

Here is what I am offering:

Elephant

Hellraiser & Hellbound: Hellraiser II (Anchor Bay versions)
    ***I'd like to sell both of these together if possible. I'm looking for around $20 - $25 for them both. If no one wants to buy, I'll trade em.***

JFK - 2-disc Director's Cut

Northfork

Spartan

The Station Agent

Touching the Void

2. Ricky Hustle

Ricky Hustle Supporting Actor

I'll take the Fable, you take Paypal?

3. Brent Lumkin

Brent Lumkin Stunt Coordinator

Fable is gone, but thanks for the interest.