What's new

FS: XBOX 360 HD DVD add on with 4 HD DVD's (1 Viewer)

Marc Angeles

Stunt Coordinator
Add on is in excellent condition. I am very impressed with the performance but really don't have the time to enjoy HT like I used to. Comes with original box and packing material, remote, and install disc. Movies included are King Kong, Mission Impossible III, Superman Returns, and The Hulk. Looking for 235.00 plus shipping. Will accept paypal (NO FEE) or postal money order.

Thanks,
Marc.

Sam H

Second Unit
Charging a surcharge for paying with Paypal is not only against forum rules, but it's also against Paypal policy and illegal. Bad move.

DanHal

Stunt Coordinator
# There is a new regulation implemented on paypal that everyone should know about. It can be found under the Terms of Use at the bottom of the paypal page.

"No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

Thought I'd add that in for anyone not aware of the forums rules!

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/hdwfsrules.php

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
No. It will also work with a PC that is equipped with the needed HDCP compliant video card and the proper software player. And of course your hardware (processor et al) has to be up to snuff.

Marc Angeles

Stunt Coordinator
Great picture when compared to sd-dvd's. Even the SR HD-DVD was an improvement when I flipped the disc to check out the sd version. KK and the Hulk are just incredible, probably the best I have seen on my samsung DLP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.