What's new

FS: Xbox 360 Elite, 3 Wired Controllers, Halo 3, and HD-DVD Add-on (1 Viewer)

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
I have an nearly brand new Xbox 360 Elite system, 3 extra wired controllers, and a copy of the standard edition of Halo 3 for sale.

I went to a Microsoft put-on launch party for Halo 3 on 9/24 and they ended up raffling off two sets of these and I was one of the lucky ones to actually win this. The problem is, I already have a Xbox 360 Elite and a copy of the game.

This is the Black Xbox 360, with 120GB Hard Drive, and HDMI output.

I also am including the HD-DVD add-on into this package. I recently bought a Toshiba A35 and since I won't have an extra 360, I won't need the add-on anymore,either.

I have been trying to think if it was feasible for me to put this other system in my bedroom, but I just don't think it'll work. Thus the reason for the sale.

I haven't even played a game on this system, personally and the only reason it was opened is because it was one of the units that Microsoft was using to play the game while the event was going on. So, I won the raffle and stayed after to pick up my console.

You will likely notice that a lot of the things in the box are still in the original bags.

I am asking $475 shipped for all this stuff. Retail, all this would cost $780 + Tax!

I accept paypal, but a money order is preferred. I will only accept paypal as payment from verified paypal users. I've made several transactions here, my eBay account: aetherhole has 100% 60+ positive feedback as well. Anyway, PM me if you are interested!

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks