1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: X-Files Season 1, 2, 3, & 4

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Yohan Pamudji, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

I'm selling X-Files boxsets of Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a package deal. All 4 boxsets are U.S. release Region 1, NOT those crap asian ripoff bootlegs. All discs are in excellent to mint condition (excellent = minor scuffs, no deep scratches or markings; mint = pristine), and all work perfectly.
    Price for all 4 boxsets: $220 shipped (lower 48 states). That comes to $55 per boxset shipped. My price is firm, because this is the 3rd time I've lowered the price and I can get better than $55 per boxset on eBay. The savings compared to getting these on eBay is a 'thank you' from me for saving me the hassle of eBay-ing them and buying all 4 of them at once.
    Payment by cashier's check or money order. I am on the HTF Good Traders list with a +3, and my eBay username is pamudji for further reference. Please only contact me if you are serious about purchasing these immediately. I've already been burned a couple of times by forum members acting like they wanted to buy these, stringing me along, then saying 'no thanks'.

2. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

ygm

3. Bobby Parsons

Bobby Parsons Stunt Coordinator

I'll give you 200 shipped.

4. JohnGoggan

JohnGoggan Stunt Coordinator

I think they are gone. I emailed him yesterday saying that I'd take them at his asking price -- and someone else already had in front of me. [​IMG]
    Just so you know.
    - John...

5. David_B

David_B Stunt Coordinator

hmmm,

Seems like he'd at least say something if he had an offer.

6. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

Hey guys,

I'm still trying to work out the deal with a fellow HTF member. Apparently my previous e-mail telling him where to send payment never got to him, so I've sent another one, and I'm waiting for confirmation. JohnGoggan is the next one in line if the deal falls through.

7. JohnGoggan

JohnGoggan Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]