What's new

FS: X-Files Season 1, 2, 3, & 4 (1 Viewer)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
I'm selling X-Files boxsets of Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a package deal. All 4 boxsets are U.S. release Region 1, NOT those crap asian ripoff bootlegs. All discs are in excellent to mint condition (excellent = minor scuffs, no deep scratches or markings; mint = pristine), and all work perfectly.
Price for all 4 boxsets: $220 shipped (lower 48 states). That comes to $55 per boxset shipped. My price is firm, because this is the 3rd time I've lowered the price and I can get better than $55 per boxset on eBay. The savings compared to getting these on eBay is a 'thank you' from me for saving me the hassle of eBay-ing them and buying all 4 of them at once.
Payment by cashier's check or money order. I am on the HTF Good Traders list with a +3, and my eBay username is pamudji for further reference. Please only contact me if you are serious about purchasing these immediately. I've already been burned a couple of times by forum members acting like they wanted to buy these, stringing me along, then saying 'no thanks'.

JohnGoggan

Stunt Coordinator
I think they are gone. I emailed him yesterday saying that I'd take them at his asking price -- and someone else already had in front of me. :frowning:
Just so you know.
- John...

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Hey guys,

I'm still trying to work out the deal with a fellow HTF member. Apparently my previous e-mail telling him where to send payment never got to him, so I've sent another one, and I'm waiting for confirmation. JohnGoggan is the next one in line if the deal falls through.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks