What's new

FS: Whole bunch of great hardware & some cables. (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
For Sale, all contain original box and manuals except as noted:
  • Pioneer Elite CLD-99 LaserDisc Player - refurbished product, occasionally (rarely) has trouble flipping sides, normal LD player minor problem. Fantastic picture quiet operation, if you're interested you know what this is. $500 + shipping. - Included as per your request for $10 + additional shipping - Onkyo DD decoder with cables (see below) - SOLD!
  • Outlaw Model 950 Preamp/Processor - Like new - has DTS-ES replacement chip installed. $600 + shipping. - includes high quality 5 channel cables. SOLD!
  • Sherwood Newcastle AM-9080 5 channel amplifier. 135w/ch 72 lb behemoth. Included with this amp - a set of like new 5 channel Blue Jean Cable audio cables for hooking up to your receiver or preamp - a $100 value! - upgrade to separates!!!!! This amp is very nice sounding. $500 now $450! + shipping.SOLD![*]Outlaw 950/Sherwood 9080 combo with all cables will be only $1K + shipping. Entry level separates for half the price of a top shelf receiver - can't beat that with a stick! No longer available[*]Onkyo ED-901 DD Decoder Own a piece of Home Theater History - this is one of the first home theater discrete multichannel decoders ever sold! - Use this to get great DD audio from your LaserDisc player, built in demodulator, 5.1 channel output. Included is DB-25 cable in case you have a DB-25 input and DB-25 to 6 RCA cable for standard multichannel inputs. Sounds fantastic - has THX Cinema Re-EQ. $50 + shipping or $10 with purchase of CLD-99 above.[*]Sony TC-WR350Z dual cassette deck Pull those old Cassettes out of hibrination and relive some memories! Low hours well cared for heads. Dolby B-C Works with standard Sony remote control codes -work great with OneForAll and other universal remotes. Bonus! Included is a Radio Shack Gold series Cassette deck cable (four high quality RCA strands together). $40 now $30! plus shipping.[*]Retracted! I need this after all! and I almost sold it! DOH!! Russound ACT-1 12vdc Triggered Outlet - wish you had a way to switch on that amplifier or other audio accessory using the 12V trigger on the back of your preamp or receiver? Here's the answer. Plug this baby into the wall, then into your 12v trigger on your amp, then plug the amp or other accessory into the ACT-1. I used this to power on and off an old subwoofer amplifier. Works great! $30 + shipping (which will be minor). Don't have box.[*]Bundle of AudioQuest cables. 3 L/R audio pairs, 4 video / digital coax cables - turquoise and blue in color - email to request pictures. Very nice - upgrade your audio and video! $125 + shipping

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
....waitiaminute.... I think I'm an idiot. I still need the ACT-1 in my current low budget setup! -DOH!!!

Claude M

Stunt Coordinator
For what it's worth, I just ordered the switch from audio-direct . com. They have it for 73.95 plus 6.5 shipping. I never ordered from them so I'm hoping they are ok. For 30 bucks it was a winner though!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Updated to reflect pending sales on the cables. After some soldiering (I had a 12V adapter with the wrong style of plug) the ACT-1 is still doing duty in the low budget home theater as a remite switch!

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
Phillip, I want the Onkyo decoder with demodulator. It will work as a stand alone demodulator for my laserdisc player won't it? If so it's sold. That is, if it's not already gone.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I just read the post on the Marantz unit for sale . Is the Onkyo the same type unit Only has a digital input and no digital output. I don't want to have to run six seperate cables to use as a demod. Sorry, I did not realize these old units were like this.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Bump for a fellow Northern Virginian. If it were not for the fear of castration, I'd have that Sherwood amp in my house this afternoon.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Chris: the Onkyo has analog 5.1 channel out only. No digital out. The decoder you're looking for is made by Sony, I can't remember the model number. Funny, it can often be found for less than the price of a demodulator.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Wayne,

Be cool, man! You know you want it....

:)

It weighs 75lbs - you will be getting it for significantly less than someone who has to pay for shipping. And it really does sound terriffic!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Nobody interested in a nice sounding old DD decoder or a cassette deck with low hours, huh? shame. I may have to go ebay with those.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks