What's new

FS: Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy - Limited Edition Tin (1 Viewer)

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm asking just $40 for this DVD set. It's in perfect like new condition (except for a small ding on one corner of the tin), and has been watched once. I am looking for PayPal only if you want to buy it straight up.

If you wish to trade, I'm looking for the following.

Panic Room: SE

Black Books: Second Series (R2)

Underworld: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Cut

And a few other random DVDs that I can't think of at the moment. If you want I'll just look over your lists, or whatever you'd like.

If you wish to just buy it, let me know. It'll go to the first person who either wants to buy it for the listed price, or the first person to offer a decent trade. Please email me as well as post in this thread, just to make sure I get your message.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

I am also looking for two Xbox games. If you have Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy or The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, then let me know if you want the Goofy set.

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm asking just $40 for this DVD set. It's in perfect like new condition (except for a small ding on one corner of the tin), and has been watched once. I am looking for PayPal only if you want to buy it straight up.

If you wish to trade, I'm looking for the following.

Panic Room: SE

Black Books: Second Series (R2)

Underworld: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Cut

And a few other random DVDs that I can't think of at the moment. If you want I'll just look over your lists, or whatever you'd like.

If you wish to just buy it, let me know. It'll go to the first person who either wants to buy it for the listed price, or the first person to offer a decent trade. Please email me as well as post in this thread, just to make sure I get your message.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

I am also looking for two Xbox games. If you have Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy or The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, then let me know if you want the Goofy set.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Brent-

I'll take it. I have the Panic Room Superbit, is that the SE or is there another version? If not, no worries. I can paypal the cash.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Brent-

I'll take it. I have the Panic Room Superbit, is that the SE or is there another version? If not, no worries. I can paypal the cash.

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry, I should have edited this thread, as the set is gone now. Thanks for the interest though!

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry, I should have edited this thread, as the set is gone now. Thanks for the interest though!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks