1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Vutec 60" x 80" fixed projection screen

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dennis Nicholls, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis Nicholls Lead Actor

Dennis
    SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

For Sale: Vutec “Vu-Easy” fixed projection screen 60” x 80”

This is a Vutec Vu-Easy fixed projection screen, in size 60” x 80” (100” diagonal). The screen is comprised of an aluminum box frame and a rubberized fabric screen, which are attached by Velcro (not snaps) to ensure a flat and pucker-free viewing surface. The box frame has the optional “black velvet” material applied to ensure against unwanted reflections.

Screen material is “BriteWhite” which has a video gain of 1.5. This is ideal for the better grade CRT video projectors (I used it with a Marquee 8501LC).

See data sheet at www.vutec.com/vutec/vu-easy.pdf for more information. This has all the quality of a Stewart screen at a much more reasonable price.

New retail price $550. I’m asking $200, and can put it into the original shipping box (approximately 9” x 9” x 91”). As this is a very bulky and fragile item, it would be much preferred for you to arrange to pick it up in person.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] , not via forum PM.

2. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis
    This screen is still available. Note that even at the original $550 price it's a match for the $1K+ Stewart.

3. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis
    Against my better judgement....I will consider shipping this screen in its original cardboard box. Shipping will be expensive....about $50. Buyer must pay shipping costs.

4. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis
    This screen is still available.

Please somebody buy it...I'm not moving it to Boise in March.