What's new

FS: Vutec 60" x 80" fixed projection screen (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

For Sale: Vutec “Vu-Easy” fixed projection screen 60” x 80”

This is a Vutec Vu-Easy fixed projection screen, in size 60” x 80” (100” diagonal). The screen is comprised of an aluminum box frame and a rubberized fabric screen, which are attached by Velcro (not snaps) to ensure a flat and pucker-free viewing surface. The box frame has the optional “black velvet” material applied to ensure against unwanted reflections.

Screen material is “BriteWhite” which has a video gain of 1.5. This is ideal for the better grade CRT video projectors (I used it with a Marquee 8501LC).

See data sheet at www.vutec.com/vutec/vu-easy.pdf for more information. This has all the quality of a Stewart screen at a much more reasonable price.

New retail price $550. I’m asking $200, and can put it into the original shipping box (approximately 9” x 9” x 91”). As this is a very bulky and fragile item, it would be much preferred for you to arrange to pick it up in person.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] , not via forum PM.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Against my better judgement....I will consider shipping this screen in its original cardboard box. Shipping will be expensive....about $50. Buyer must pay shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation156
Recent bookmarks