FS: VMPS RM30's X 3 + Surrounds (RM30's Brand New In Box)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Sonnie Parker, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker Second Unit

I just got the RM30's in and they are still in the box, unopened. Need the money for other projects. You get full factory warranty from VMPS.

These are three RM30M's in Satin Black with the FST. Beautiful speakers! VMPS won best of show at CES for a couple of years. These are remarkable speakers. Many high end reviewers use them as reference speakers. They love them!

Upgrades include:

~MLS Cabinets (they just started offering these)
    ~New Mega Woofers (these are the newer woofers they just got in last month)
    ~CDWG - Constant Directivity Wave Guides (they've only offered these manufactured professionally for a couple of months).
    ~Soundcoat

The center speaker is designed to be placed horizontally, however, I suppose if you wanted to use the center vertically you could rotate the tweeter.

See the pics of my current Satin Black RM30's below. These in the pic are another set I have and are the old cabinet without the CDWG's.

If you price out these speakers with all the upgrades you will get $6780.00... and generally you can get 15-20% off retail from a VMPS dealer. If you got a full 20% off you'd end up paying $5425.00 + shipping of up to $300.00 for a total of up to $5725.00... depending on final shipping costs. These speakers weigh in at 100+ lbs each.

Instead of paying $5425.00 to $5725.00... you can have these for $4750.00 shipped!

Yes, I will pay the shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

This is the equivalent of getting about 35% off these speakers. You cannot get this deal anywhere else. This will save you right at $1000.00 total. A bargain and I need to move them on out.

Remember, the pics below of my other set of RM30's do not show the newer MLS cabinets, which are a serious upgrade. They also do not show the waveguides, which are both fabulous upgrades... a must have for these speakers.

Also notice in the pics you will see a VMPS Dipole Surround SE Edition. These are Satin Black as well. I took the cover off one so you can see the drivers. VMPS does not have a pic of these on their site that I know of. The drivers on the other side are the opposite layout, tweeter on top.

These surrounds retail for $1200.00 and you would normally be able to purchase them for $960 at 20% off retail. These are in mint condition... I have only added a small mounting bracket. Since they are 6 months old I will sell these with the RM30's for an additional $750.00. You do not have to buy these if you don't want them, but you have the option of a great deal on these. Otherwise I'm gonna keep them for a two channel system. Original boxes included and shipping included on these as well.

The entire package would retail for $7980.00 and you could probably get the 20% off for a price of about $6400.00 and you would still have to add shipping of up to $350.00 for a total of about $6750.00. You can have this entire package for $5500.00 shipped! This is the equivalent of getting the package for about $5200.00 + shipping. A great savings of $1200.00.

Again, you want find a better deal on these brand new in the box RM30's or the entire package if you need the surrounds. This is a great deal.

I live in southeast Alabama, so if you are close enough we can meet halfway and save some shipping costs for me... I'll give you a further discount.

I will accept a Postal Money Order if you are willing to Fedex it to me overnight. I don't want to be hanging and waiting on mail to arrive and miss a sale to someone else. Otherwise we can do PayPal and I'll eat the fees. With PayPal you can use your bank account or credit card... no extra charge to you. Again, you get a great deal here.

Please, serious inquiries only... these are serious speakers at too great of a deal for someone who is not serious.

Many thanks!

Sonnie

Pics of my other satin black RM30's and the surrounds...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker Second Unit