What's new

FS: Vintage Pioneer CS-63 Speakers (1 Viewer)

David Nolan

Stunt Coordinator
hi,

i have a pair of vintage pioneer speakers, model cs-63 for sale. they are in excelent condition, with the only real blemishes being on the bottom where someone apparently used double-sided tape or something. they are 29"H X 19"W X 13"D - wood grain, carpet-like covers, high and mid inc/norm/dec switches, 60 watts, made in japan, 12" 6" 2" and small horn, memphis, tn area. i would prefer pick-up, but will ship - may be pricey though due to weight - approx. 50 lbs each. these sound great, and look as good, but i have no room for them anymore. i have pics that i can e-mail - or post, if someone knows of a good place. i paid $150 for the pair a year ago, would like $125 - this is, however negotiable. i will also trade for a/v items i need - list below. thanks

david

radio shack spl meter
avia
interconnects - s-video, digital coax, component video
headphones
cartridge and stylus for turntable - i've been using a shure m44-7 and want to upgrade.
also, slip mats, cleaners, phono preamp, etc.
tivo :)
dts laserdiscs
dvds
dvd-audio
sacd

anyway, make an offer if you have something you want to trade.

David Nolan

Stunt Coordinator
will take $100.00 plus shipping or they can be picked up/delivered in the mephis area. i need an svs or hsu sub, so i need the money!

david

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks