What's new

FS: video games (1 Viewer)

Gilbert_P

Stunt Coordinator
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for GameCube- $22 shipped
Metroid Prime for Gamecube- $13 shipped
Midnight Club Racing for PS2- $13 shipped
Virtua Fighter Evolution for ps2- $13 shipped
Beyond Good and Evil for ps2- $10 shipped (sold)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA- $13 shipped
Baseball Advanced for GBA- $10 shipped (sold)

I am Paypal Verified, check(wait for it to clear) or money order. I do not accept CC payments.
I ship next day using USPS.
SHIPPING TO USA ONLY.

My Paypal is [email protected]

JoelAJ

Supporting Actor
I am interested in buying Beyond Good and Evil for ps2- $10 shipped using paypal.

Gilbert_P

Stunt Coordinator
oops, i apologize, beyond good and evil was sold already. plus i will only ship to throughout the US.

Gilbert_P

Stunt Coordinator
well i've never shipped to anywhere besides the lower 48 states so i don't know what shipping rates would be. but i assume it wouldn't be worth it for me to sell a game for $10 bucks anyway especially since i'm paying for shipping. i sold beyond good and evil . But if you are interested in any other games. i will check shipping and if it is acceptable to me i will sell it to you for the price i am giving. but if i can't make a profit cause all of it is going to shipping i will not sell it.

JoelAJ

Supporting Actor
Just to let you know that USPS First Class mail shipping rate is the same is you are sending to any of the 50 states. That means, if sending to HAWAII, you pay the same as if you are sending to your neighboring states.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks