What's new

FS: Veritas 2.2 & 2.0C (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I bought these for a friend so she could surprise her husband with a HT system and now it seems she changed her mind and decided to give him a hunting trip instead. I got these from a dealer at a good price since the new "i" series were coming out.

I have a pair of the Veritas 2.2 in the wood finish and in perfect "new" condition. I have been breaking them in on my "B" channel of my system. I also have the matching stands for these.

I also have the Veritas 2.0C in high gloss black. This too, has been breaking in on my system.

At this point, they are still not fully broken in but certainly sound good. AND... they are georgous speakers.

Prices:
Veritas 2.2...$800 firm ...... with stands $1000.
Veritas 2.0C..$350 firm .......
I would sell all of it for $1300.

Yes, that is several bucks lower than I paid but this is a hobby, you know.....LOL
I also bought her a SVS PB2-ISD but I may keep it and sell my 20-39PC........
Prices do not include shipping. The stands ship in 2 different boxes seperate from the other speakers and all are fairly weighty. I do have the original boxes and manuals.

Specs can be found on the Energy-speakers.com website under "classics". Anyone who knows anything about speakers would be well aware of the Veritas line and the quality of these. They are VERY SMOOTH sounding. Feel free to email ([email protected]) for pics or anything else. I take Paypal or just about any other form of legal payment. Thanks for looking..........

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Lot of lookers but I can't believe no one is biting at these fantastic speakers.
I will lower the price to:
Veritas 2.2..........$750.... stands $200
Veritas 2.0C.........$300.........

For reference, the 2.2 sold for $1500, stands are $500 and the 2.0C is $700........ This is a great deal on some pristine speakers........ I already have them back in the factory boxes as they were taking up too much space in my LR..... let me add, they are from a pet and smoke FREE home and also from someone who is VERY picky about his stuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks