What's new

FS: Velodyne SPL-1000 and Dell 1900FP (1 Viewer)

Yousaf

Second Unit
I have two items up for sale:

-Velodyne SPL-1000. This is a Velodyne 10" sub that's in very good condition. The box looks great and the only mark is on the grille (an area where the cloth has made a little tuft). I do have the original box. The performance has been great although I'm looking to go with a sub that will play a bit lower. I have had this sub since July 2003.

-Dell 1900FP 19" LCD monitor. The monitor is specced at 25 ms response time and so while there is minor ghosting, the contrast ratio is 500:1 and the colors are awesome. They are better than on the monitor that replaced it (a Dell 2001FP), but I am a hardcore FPS gamer and so response time is most important to me. I have the original box but don't have the packing material, but I can safely pack and ship this monitor. This monitor is basically a rebadged Samsung 191T.

Local pickup in either Chicago or Urbana/Champaign, IL would be great, although as I said I can ship as well. I suppose I would be willing to meet people halfway if they are relatively close as well.

My going price for these is $500 (each). I can be reached by email at malhance AT uiuc.edu (remove spaces and replace AT with @) or by phone at 217-377-9469.

Id be interested in the dell but I was looking more around 450 shipped (that is my monitor budget, Im trying to make that go as far as possible).... what about any dead pixels?

Yousaf

Second Unit
Well, I figured this thread was dead so I didn't bother updating it, but both items are SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks