1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: VansEvers Model 83 Line Conditioner/Surge

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian OK, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

VansEvers Model 83 "Clean Line" Line Conditioner with Surge protection.

8 outlets -- 2 amplifier, 4 analog, 2 digital/video. 1800W total filter capacity. Contains transient impedence switch.

Excellent condition. Original box, original manuals and warranty card included.

Will ship with VansEvers Model 201 Standard Power cord (105 strand, 14AWG OFC custom removable IEC, 6 ft. )

List price for Model 83 is $575. List price on Model 201 power cord is $120.

***************** SOLD ***********************************

Thanks,

BOK

[Edited last by Brian OK on November 14, 2001 at 03:44 PM]

2. Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker Screenwriter
    Supporter

Keith Plucker
    Are you the original owner and can you tell me the original date of purchase?
    Thanks,
    Keith

3. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

Keith,
    I am not the original owner. I purchased it about a year ago from a 2-channel guy on Audiogon. He was the original owner.
    He said he purchased it in early 1999.
    The unit is in excellent condition and the spec grade receptacles (8 outlets) still grip with a very tight hold.
    As I mentioned in my earlier e-mail, the unit without the cord (some may have an aftermarket power cord with IEC already) is $230.
    BOK