FS: Two SVS Cherry PB12-Ultra's..

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by steve nn, Dec 28, 2005.

1. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I have sold many subs here at the HTF and am now offering two Cherry PB12-Ultra's for sale so I can get into DIY. http://www.svsound.com/products-sub-box-ultra1.cfm Both subs are about a year old and are in great shape. Excellent performers along with reputation. Boy do I hate to sell these though.

One of them needed a sight touch-up due to a cosmetic flaw the size of a 1/4 dime. It's not noticeable unless your really looking close and no where to look.

Both subs will be shipped in their original packing material and box. If you live close to or in a location that has a shipping terminal (most do from past experience) shipping should come in around $100 with insurance with you picking up the unit at the terminal.

$800 for the cosmetic fixed and $825 for the other. M/O is my acceptable form of payment and you can count on me to do as I say in any transaction you might consider with me. Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

2. Donald Shrum

Donald Shrum Stunt Coordinator

3. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I live here in Oregon. 97140 Sorry about not posting that to begin with.

4. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

what a beautiful pair of subs! [​IMG]

5. David Keith

David Keith Stunt Coordinator

I can't believe they lasted on here for more than 2 minutes at these prices !!!
    Great subs,,,,even greater prices !!!!!!!

6. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Thanks guys. Yes they are priced to sell and the price is no reflection of my opinion of them. They have been the best bass I have experienced so far. It's just that setting up a DIY shop, including LT, pro amp, drivers and wood, is costing more than I can justify with out selling what I have. I'm also already finding out SVS's customer care umbrella is hard to leave/beat.[​IMG] What is it about subwoofers? [​IMG]

7. Bill Barthel

Bill Barthel Auditioning

Steve,

You have a PM.

8. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

PM sent back. Bill has first dibs and the other has been sold over at AVS.

9. ShelbyB

ShelbyB Stunt Coordinator

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring if Bill does not follow through on his dibs. I live in Washington state and can meet for pickup likely. Let me know.

10. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

That would have been nice Shelby, but it looks as though both subs are sold. Sorry about that.[​IMG]

11. SteveCallas

SteveCallas Second Unit

Perhaps off topic, but have you started a thread in regards to your DIY sub? I know you've mentioned it before at AVS, but I haven't seen a thread about it.

12. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I felt I was supposed to check this Thread for some reason.[​IMG] I will be doing a Thread, but I'm not sure when I'll start it out. Both drivers are here and the rest has been ordered. The LT/Bassis wont ship until the middle of the month though. Some mornings I wake up feeling like I have a bad hangover or wonder if this is all a bad dream selling my dual Ultra's. It's done.. so I'll move forward and hope for the best. I'm told with the Bassis and the dual 15"s coupled with the pro I cant go wrong.. so time will tell? I am excited about it though.

Thank you for your interest Steve and I hope to see you stop by when I do.[​IMG]