What's new

FS: Two Nice 19" PC Monitors (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I am selling two 19" computer monitors--both of which are in excellent condition with low use. These monitors would be perfect for a dual-screen HTPC, but they're also great all-around monitors for general use.

One is a Samsung 950p (shown above) and the other is a Mag Innovision 986FS (shown below).

These models have gotten rave reviews for their performance, and I think there are few monitors with a bigger bang for the buck. Both units work perfectly and look great. I can ship the Mag (est. $30-$35), but I would like to find a Twin Cities buyer for the Samsung since I no longer have its box.

I am asking $130 each or $250 for the pair. Please e-mail me if you're interested.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
:star: Samsung 950p is SOLD--thanks, John! :star: Mag Innovision 986FS is still available. :star:

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
:star: Price reduction! Mag Innovision 986FS is now $110 + shipping. Grab it now before it goes to EBay. :star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks