What's new

FS/Trade-Infinity Studio monitors (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have 3 prs of Infinity Studio Monitors. These all use the poly-cell tweeter. I can send pictures upon request.

I have one pr. of SM-82's that are in excellent shape. No snags on the grill,etc. Light oak veneer. Very nice looking. These are about the size of the JBL S-38's. I have just refoamed these. They have 8" poly wooofers and a 1" poly-cell tweet. Cosmetically a 8-9.

I have a pr of SM-80's. These have had the 8" woofers refoamed and use the polycell tweeter as well. They are a walnut cabinet and are a 6 cosmetically. Sound fantastic and can easily be "shined up."

Also have a pr. of SM-65's. These have a 6" woofer and the poly cell tweeter. These are a 9 cosmetically and have been mounted. I would throw in the speaker mounts as well.

I am looking for Paradigm speakers. Any kind -Titans, Atoms, etc-make me an offer. Also, an amp or receiver is a possibility.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Prices? I also have a Pioneer SX-2800 stereo receiver I'd be willing to trade.

-Dave

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
SM-82s-$65
SM-80s-$40
SM-65-$55

This does not include shipping but insurance would be free and I have a Fedex account so shipping won't be too bad at all.

I really looking for any Paradigm speakers but will sell or entertain trades. I can also include a Marantz RC5000 in mint shape and a 12" Dayton Titanic 1200 driver.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Dave, shipping quote and pictures are on the way for the 80's and 82's.

Jeff, I will get you a picture of the remote.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Jeff, I sent an e-mail and tried to send pictures again. The speakers look good to me. I sent you my address as well. Let me know your address.

Dave, i sent you pictures as well. Let me know if you did not get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks