FS: Toshiba SD6200 and Harman Kardon AVR120

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JoeyPalmiotti, Jan 2, 2003.

1. JoeyPalmiotti

Hey guys, upgrade bug keeps biting me over and over and over again [​IMG] Toshiba Progressive SD6200 is about 2? years old, works fine, has box, remote, and instructions, just wanted a Panasonic CP72 to upgrade to. I'm thinking about $150 + shipping? If anyone wants to wheel and deal a little I'm willing to listen. Also the upgrade bug epidemic has come around to my receiver also and in hopes of upgrading to a Marantz I wanna get rid of my trusty Harman Kardon AVR120, less than a year old, have remote, box, and instructions, works fine, just want more power. $200 + shipping and of course I'm willing to wheel and deal a little maybe. Anyone have any additional questions you can email or reply in a post! Thanks!

2. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Hey Joey, could you do me a favor and email my friend at [email protected]? He's very interested in this receiver, and if you could drop it to match Evan's same offered price of $185 + shipping, I believe you two could have a very fast and easy deal on your hands.
    Once again, [email protected]
    Thanks! And if you need any refs, I'll ref for him, and you can check my stats, just ask.

3. JoeyPalmiotti

YFGM
    (Your friend's got mail)
    [​IMG]

4. JoeyPalmiotti

I'm pretty sure the receiver is gone, just waiting for paypal payment, but the DVD player is still for sale - bump!

5. JoeyPalmiotti

Yep receiver definitely sold - Bump one more time ..... [​IMG]