What's new

FS: Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD Player and Sony DVP-NS75H Upscaling DVD Player (1 Viewer)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all,

I currently need to sell off some items that I have had for a while.

First up is a brand new in box Toshiba HD-A2. I recently received this as a gift and have no need for it as I already have an A2. I am going to throw in 3 FREE movies: Children of Men (Viewed once, excellent condition), Troy (Viewed once, excellent condition), and Knocked Up (Sealed, Brand New). My asking price is $170 shipped (HTF member pricing).

The Player will be shipped for FREE via FedEx Ground, doubled boxed.

Next up for sale is a Sony DVP-NS75H Upscaling DVD Player. It has only been used for 5 months and has been in storage since I upgraded to HD DVD. It has been stored in original box since then and is in perfect working condition. It contains remote, original cables, and original box. I am also adding to the package 3 brand new (sealed) movies: Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Untouchables, and S.W.A.T.

My asking price for the Sony DVP-NS75H is $70 shipped.

I am offering FREE shipping via FedEx Ground and DOUBLE boxing for added security.

Product Description:
The DVP-NS75H single-disc DVD player offers 720p and 1080i upscaling through an HDMI connection (High Definition Multi Media Interface). HDMI allows the transfer of uncompressed digital audio and video signals to other HDMI equipped components, providing an uncompromised picture. It also features Precision Cinema Progressive technology, which delivers accurate and vivid images to the television. Unlike other DVD players that detect image changes at the Scan line level-Sony's Precision Cinema Progressive (PCP) system detects them at the Pixel level. This results in images closer to the original source data, because separate, optimized algorithms are used to handle the differing Pixel behavior. Precision Drive III mechanism is also included, which helps maximize the performance of DVD collections by reading data even on some physically "warped" discs. Other benefits include a 12bit/108MHz video DAC (digital to analog converter), and 24 bit/192KHz audio, providing high-quality video and audio processing for vivid images and crystal clear sound.

I will accept Personal Checks (if a personal check is given, will wait for it to clear before shipping of unit) or Money Orders for the items listed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will try to reply back as soon as possible.

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
PM sent to Brian, if that doesn't go through then Joe is second in line.

Thanks for the interest guys. Will be awaiting a response. :)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered price on Sony Upscaling DVD Player, comes with 3 (sealed) free movies. $70 double boxed w/Free shipping.

Also, Joe, PM sent about the HD-A2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks