What's new

FS - Toshiba 50H81 Widescreen 50" HDTV (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I've switched to using a projector, so my HDTV is for sale. Model number is the Toshiba 50H81. Unit is in great condtion and located in Milwaukee/Tosa, Wisconsin Area. Due to the size of the unit I'm unable to ship this item and it must be picked up by buyer.
Price: $750

It is a 50 inch 16:9 Widescreen HDTV-ready RPTV set. Built in PIP and Theaterwide/Zoom mode options.

Features:
2 Component inputs
3 S-Video inputs (1 front/2 rear)
2 RF inputs
3 A/V Composite inputs (1 front/2 rear)
1 A/V output (rear)
Built in Speakers

50in - Diagonal Screen Size
Depth - 21.87 in
Height - 50.37 in
Width - 46.19 in
Wt. - 193 # (Unit has built in wheels)
Color - Dark Gray

Product Manual (PDF)

Toshiba 50H81 Photo

229+ Ebay Feedback, no negative or neutral

Please contact me via Private message or email at [email protected]

Chris White

Second Unit
Could I interest you in a trade for a Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player with Kenwood demodulator and my laserdisc collection?

My laserdisc collection:

Aladdin, Batman & Robin (5.1), Beverly Hills Cop (P&S), Braveheart (5.1), Cliffhangers, Close Encounters (P&S), Doc Hollywood (P&S), E.T., Escape from L.A. (5.1), Executive Decision (5.1), The Godfather I & II (5.1), Indiana Jones Trilogy (2 are P&S), Jackie Brown (5.1), Jurassic Park (DTS), Jurassic Park: The Lost World (DTS), Mission: Impossible (5.1), National Lampoon's Vacation (P&S), Pulp Fiction, Rain Man, The Road Warrior, Robocop, The Saint (5.1), Schindler's List, Silence of the Lambs, Star Wars Trilogy (5.1, Special Edition), Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace (5.1), Stargate (DTS), Strange Days (5.1), Toy Story

Features of the Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player

Product Review of the Pioneer CLD-79 Laserdisc Player

I figure it's a long shot, but what the heck. :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Sorry,

I already have an LD Player and demodulator and many of those discs. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks