What's new

FS: Toshiba 40H80 HD-RPTV.....1 year old....$1000.00 (1 Viewer)

Ed-Camden

Auditioning
I'm selling this TV because I am moving to a smaller apartment for graduate school, need a little extra cash, and dont want my parents to find out that I've spend this kinda money on a TV:crazy:. It is just under a year old, has no dings/sctraches, has always been at the midlevel 'movie' setting, and I have the original remote and owners manual. I'm selling it for this price because I need to get rid of it NOW! I live in North Alabama and am willing to drive any sane distance to deliver it to your doorstep (if you want to take me out to eat, I'll enjoy that oo :D ). E-mail if interested.

Ed-Camden

Auditioning
Well, I dont really want to drive more than 4-5 hours. Anymore than that and I'll have to stay overnight which costs $$$. I guess I'll drive as far east as Atlanta, as far west as Little Rock and as far north as say Louisville or a little farther.

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
How is the picture quality? Does it have the power on problem that I have read about? Have you had any notable problems since you got it? Would you be willing to meet somewhere just north of Louisville?

Sean

Ed-Camden

Auditioning
I'm not familiar with power on problems. The picture quality is GREAT. I had it hooked up via component cables to my progressive scan DVD player and it was amazing. Ofcourse I only have basic analog cable, so that looks kinda weak, but still better than most sets. I'll throw in some various coax cables and what not if you buy it. I never had it ISF calibrated, but I did do the DVD Essentials calibration and you can do a 9 point convergence on the set manually.

How far north of Louisville? Louisville is a good drive for me and I'll need to borrow a friends SUV or truck. Also, how soon would you want to buy it? The sooner the better for me.

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I have some friends that are interested in buying my current tv(36" Wega). Give me a day or two to talk to them.

Sean

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I can attest to the quality of the 40H80. I'm still in that post honeymoon love affair mode with mine, and we've been intimate for over a year. :)
If only I was 8 hours closer...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
If only you could wait a few months.

I hope someone can take it off your hands Ed.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Well, if you were anywhere near MI, my parents would buy it, but sadly, not the case. good luck selling!

Users who are viewing this thread