1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Toshiba 40H80 40" Widescreen HDTV

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidYK, Sep 22, 2002.

1. DavidYK

DavidYK Agent

If you are looking to get into digital television, this set is for you! It will fit perfectly in an apartment living room or bedroom. 40" widescreen HDTV-ready. I've owned this unit for 1.5 years, and I've never had a single problem with it. It is in excellent condition. I am selling, because I have recently moved into a home and want a bigger screen. Remote and manual are included.
    Asking price: $950. These sets are going for $1300 for refurbished ones on eBay.
    I live in the Chicagoland area and would prefer a local buyer. I prefer not to ship unless buyer makes all the shipping and pick-up arrangements. If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks for looking.

2. Madhu

Madhu Auditioning

Would you like to exchange it for Panasonic 32hx40 it's also around 1.5 year old

3. Madhu

Madhu Auditioning

...with panasonic stand, thx.

4. Chris Rosene

Chris Rosene Second Unit

Interested in a trade for a quality laptop ??
    email me for more details if interested
    EDIT: I'm in Milwaukee and have a big truck, so I'd like to do a deal in person.[​IMG]

5. DavidYK

DavidYK Agent

Sorry, but I just bought a laptop. Cash would work great though.