What's new

FS (Toronto, CA) Toshiba 32" Cinema Series (CN32H95) with stand (1 Viewer)

Craig A

Stunt Coordinator
The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased the TV and stand new in the summer of 1998. The manufacture date is the Spring of '98 (I believe). The TV is in excellent condition, and was calibrated with VE after I brought it home, so the CRTs haven't been frying with the brightnes & contrast set to warp 10. It features 1 component video input, 1 S-vid/composite AV input, and another composite AV input.
The stand has two adjustable shelf spaces below the TV, and two adjustable shelf spaces above the TV - suitable for gaming systems, a DVD player and a center-channel speaker. :)
I paid about $1800 CDN for both. I am asking $900 CDN for the TV and stand together.

Craig A

Stunt Coordinator
I should have mentioned this... I have the original manual, and remote (rarely used after the purchase of a Pronto), but the box was too bulky too keep when I first bought it. Packing and shipping the TV and stand is something I'd prefer not to have to do...

I'd prefer a local sale, or to sell to someone who would be willing to pick the items up from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks