What's new

FS: Top Quality Component Cable and Coax Digital Cable (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Greetings!
I have two DIY-style canare cables that were requested by a friend who backed out on paying for them at the last minute. I'd like to sell this to another buyer if possible so I don't have to eat the supply costs I spent to make the cable.
Component Video Cable
10 foot long, 3 conductor runs RCA to RCA
Using Canare's top quality broadcast V3-5CFB cable, true 75 ohm Canare C5F connectors.
Adorned with boutique techflex braided sleeving (black) and color coded heatshrink at the ends (Red/Green/Blue)
$50.00 plus shipping
Coax Digital Cable
6 foot long, RCA to RCA
Using Canare's broadcast solid core cable (L-5CFB) and true 75 ohm Canare C5F connectors.
Adorned with boutique techflex braided sleeve (blue) and color coded heatshrink tips (White). I use Blue/White color scheme for all digital cables- it looks very deluxe!
$13.00 plus shipping
Priority goes to anyone who wants both cables. I have photos available of finished cables.
Please email me:
[email protected]
If you're interested.
I am a master trader here on this forum and have several references for this type of transaction.
-Vince

Thang_N.

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Vince,
do you still have any of these? Been awhile i know.
or are you interested in PC memory 2100 DDR Kingston 256MB new in box.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Vince,
These are most likely gone already? By the way, are you thinking about another bulk cable production/sale any time soon?
JP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks