What's new

FS: three pair WireWorld Oasis interconnects and DVD-A discs (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator
FS: three pair WireWorld Oasis 5 interconnects and DVD-A discs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wireworldaudio.com/products/premium.htm

I purchased these cables for multichannel audio playback, but they rarely if ever get used anymore. They are awesome and in excellent shape. I may still have the original packaging, but may have to dig through storage. I found these to be a remarkable, budget minded improvement over your standard cable upgrades. I bought these along with a pair of $400 interconnects and cannot make any discernable difference. Originally purchased for approx. $80 a pair. Will sell three pairs (six interconnects) for $90 ($150 for the cables and all eight DVD-A titles below). I will not split these up. Buyer must agree to buy all three pairs.

BTW, I also have a few DVD-Audio titles that you may be interested in:

Beck – Sea Change
Ryan Adams – Gold
Emmylou Harris – Producer’s Cut
Bjork – Vespertine
R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
Diana Krall – Love Scenes
Bucky Pizzarelli – Swing Live
Sheryl Crow - Globe Sessions

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I would also like to know what your asking for the DVD-A titles

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator
I apologize for misleading those you may be interested in buying only the DVD-A titles and not the cables. I should have noted that I will only sell these titles if I am able to move the cables. I guess I should've waited to throw in the DVD-A titles after I had already sold the cables, or created another thread at a later time. I threw them in my post merely as an afterthought. It was mainly to entice those who may be wanting to buy the cables and looking for some discs to add to their collection. I will modify my post shortly to include pricing on the discs (once I have done a little homework):)
I'm open to offers on anyone looking to buy both the cables and all the discs together. Make me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks