What's new

FS: Theater and some computer stuff (1 Viewer)

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Gonna try and get rid of some of this stuff. Will accept paypal or money orders. Items will be shipped via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance

Western Digital 100GB HDD, Model: WD1000BB, used in my primary computer, but recently upgraded to a larger drive and formatted with NTFS via WinXP. No errors on this drive at all.
$60.00 Shipped - SOLD and SHIPPED to RobertG

Sony DVP-NS500V, SACD/DVD player, used about two months then I upgraded to the Pioneer to match my receiver.
$50.00 Shipped PENDING to SteveL

Panasonic RP-62, Progressive scan DVD player, same as above, lightly used for approximately two months then went with the universal Pioneer.
$65.00 Shipped - SOLD and SHIPPED to JamesP

ART-351 Equalizer, bought from one of the folks here, and never used it.
$50.00 Shipped

Radio Shack Digital SPL Meter, used only a few times
$30.00 Shipped - SOLD and SHIPPED to Daryl

Klipsch Quintet Speakers (4) of them, They are black and were used primarily as my computer speakers
$70.00 Shipped - SOLD and SHIPPED to SteveL

SVS 25-31CS Original Driver
$40.00 Shipped - SOLD and SHIPPED to Steve G

Will add more items later, and if you are located within San Antonio and can pick them up will discuss lower prices

You can check my 160+ Heatware evals below

Click here for Heat evals

Thanks for looking

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
I am intersted in the Art 351, how's it look? Have you tested it out to make sure it works?? Got any pics?? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Hi scott,

The eq works perfectly, I thought I would need this since I have two SVS subs, but really did not need it after all. I'll shoot you a picture of the unit. Sent you a PM requesting your email addy so I can attach the pics.

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Post updated,

Will ship off packages in the afternoon and contact respective folks with tracking info

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks